Which is the Right Type of Fencing for You?
In our previous post we have started a really broad topic, dedicated to the type of fencing and styles you can get installed to secure your property. We have listed, however, only two of them. This is why today, we will continue with the characteristics of the other two types of fences, which fence companies in Vero Beach FL would commonly install:
- Durability – It is highly durable and weather resistant. Its best features is that it is susceptible to mold, mildew, or other water damage. It is also very unlikely that it splits or cracks.
- Maintenance – A hose and some mild soap is all that you need in order to clean it well. In general, it requires very little maintenance.
- Aesthetics – It is available in neutral colors and may be made to look like wood. Offers a high level of privacy if solid style is installed. Offers an open feel if space picket style is installed.
- Considerations – It is not biodegradable and will need to be thrown out or recycled at the end of its life.
- Durability – It cannot warp, split, or crack.
- Maintenance – Aluminium does not rust and requires low maintenance.
- Aesthetics – It can be ornamental in design. In general it does not offer much privacy, so it is ideal for enclosing pools or for an open yard feel.
- Considerations – It offers more protection but less privacy than other fencing options.
Contact the most reputable local fence builder A Plus Fence of the Treasure Coast - Vero Beach for more tips and recommendations, at (772) 202-3691. We are always ready to come to your property and provide you with personalized no-obligation quote!